Lakes of Parkway Women's Club!
This website has been developed by the Women's Club
to provide a forum for up-to-date information regarding our Club. Click
on the links to the left for the latest updates.
If you are looking for
neighborhood specific information for Lakes of Parkway, please visit
the Home Owners Association site.
Always something to do...
The Lakes of Parkway Women's Club offers many opportunities to network with your neighbors through different activities such as:
- Monthly Meetings of the entire membership
- Fun Groups- Bunco, Book Club, Bridge, Out to Lunch Bunch and much more!
- Special Events where your partner is welcome to attend
- Civic and Charitable Work
- Held the 2nd Thursday of each month from September to May. No meetings in June, July or August.
- Begin at 10:00 am and often includes a guest speaker.
- Each month the meetings are hosted at a different member’s home. Four members volunteer to co-host and bring various food items. Refreshments are served at no cost!
- Membership dues are $25.00 per year and are due at the September meeting or upon joining.
We always enjoy meeting new people so take a moment to join!
**Please fill out this Membership Form to join**
(Mail or bring form to next meeting)
Feel free to explore the features available to the public on this site.
If you are a member of our Club, click here to log into the private side of the web site.
(You must be a paid member before requesting a login)